The Raven (MW Golf)Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., The Raven Golf Club at Sabino Springs is a 6,776 yard, par 71 layout that blends traditional and playable golf course architecture in a dramatic setting. The course is laid out through the foothills of the beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains as it follows the rugged natural flow of land across the shady mesquite-lined arroyos and rugged rock outcroppings.
Spectacular city views and magnificent desert vegetation created by nine natural springs make The Raven an unparalleled golf experience. According to Golf World magazine, The Raven "is what desert golf should be."
- Rated #5 in the world for customer service by Golf Digest in May of 1998
- Top 10 Best New Courses-Golf Digest
- Top 10 Best New Places to Play-Golf Magazine
- Top 5 Courses in Arizona-Arizona Republic
- #18 Hole at Raven Golf Club-Best Finishing Hole in Arizona-Golf Shop Operations Magazine
- "The Raven may be one of the best desert courses ever built."-Brian McCallen, Golf Magazine