Arizona Athletics Facility Tours
The University of Arizona Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is proud to offer tours of the Athletics facilities. Since athletics began at Arizona, more than 100 years ago, we have continued to strive for excellence in our athletics' programs and facilities.
In addition to achieving success on the court, field and pool, we strive to graduate our student-athletes and prepare them for success in their chosen profession after they finish their athletics' eligibility.
Our facility tours offer members of the local community an opportunity to see, first hand, the types of facilities we offer our student-athletes to help them become academically, athletically and personally well-rounded individuals.
- Tours are approximately 30-45 minutes and are available for groups only.
- There is no cost for a tour.
- Tours are not scheduled on University holidays, weekends, or during departmental special events.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance. Tours are scheduled Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- The organization participating in the tour must arrive within ten minutes of the scheduled tour starting time or the tour will be canceled.
- Times and locations of tours subject to change due to schedule changes.
- Tours of alternate facilities (baseball, softball and football stadiums) may be included, but are offered only when requested and when time and scheduling permit.
- Submit tour requests at least two weeks prior to date the tour is requested.
- To arrange a tour please email your request to <> or fax to .
Requests should include the following information:
- Name of organization/group requesting tour.
- Contact person, with phone number, fax number and address.
- Date and time of tour request.
- Age of individuals attending tour.
- Number of people attending tour.
- Any special needs. (i.e. disabled persons)
- After receiving the necessary information for a tour, the organization will receive confirmation of the actual tour date and time within two weeks.
- At the earliest possible time prior to the tour the Public Relations and Special Events Office will contact each area of McKale being visited by the tour.
Parking - There is metered parking on Enke Drive, in front of the McKale Ticket Office located on the south side of McKale Center. Meters require quarters; 15 minutes per quarter.
Submit requests to:
James Francis Public Relations Office
P.O. Box 210096
Tucson, AZ 85721
Or fax to . For general information call , #3.